1. What is My Trini Box?
- MY TRINI BOX is a monthly subscription box filled with goodies from Trinidad & Tobago. We make it our mission to deliver authentic 'Trini' cultural and tasty experiences worldwide through our monthly, fun themed, curated Trinbagonian boxes.
Each month, the theme and contents of My Trini Box changes to mirror Trinidad & Tobago’s culture and what’s current on the islands. We intend to bring the islands to You so each month will be a Trini surprise you can look forward to!
2. How does it work?
- Once you've subscribed and are all set, our team starts creating your personal Trinbagonian experience. Each month, your curated MY TRINI BOX will be delivered to your door. Orders are open from the 1st to the 20th of each month and we ship on the 21st. You receive your box about 3 days later.
3. Do you have a physical location or store?
- No, we do not. At this time we are solely online.
4. How can I contact you?
- You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What products do you receive in the boxes?
- Each month the contents of My Trini Box varies according to the theme of that particular month. We handpick snacks, ingredients, recipes and more that we know Trinis everywhere love and curate them into beautifully themed boxes each month.
6. Can I select my own products to go in the box?
- You can select your own products by using our "Build Your Box" feature.
7. When can I expect my box to arrive?
- Once an order is placed, you can expect to receive your box before the end of the month. For example: if an order was placed on August 15th, you can expect your box to arrive by the end of August. We will keep you updated on the Shipping timeline of your order as well as sneak peeks along the way.
8. I reside in Trinidad, but I have family abroad. I’d like to send them boxes. Can this be facilitated?
- Of course it is! You can sign up for the service and input their mailing address. That way, the box goes directly to them & we let them know it’s from You!
- You can share this website’s link with them so they can sign up for the service themselves.